
Last night at about 1:30 in the morning, my roommates Austin and Mitchel stampeded into my room complaining about the lack if food in the kitchen. That's when we made the choice to go see our beautiful friend Wendy. I wanted the usual midnight snack. I started with the double stack Dave's Hot and Juicy Cheeseburger and washed it down with my six regulars from the dollar menu. I leaned out the window and began to yell my order from the other side of the car. Two

orders of the five piece spicy nuggets, the Jr. bacon cheeseburger deluxe, two sea-salt natural cur fries and a delicious frosty swirled with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. We all got our food and immediately turned right into the closest available parking space. I started with my hot and juicy cheeseburger and proceeded to top it off with one order of my fries and another of chicken nuggets, ravished in hot sauce. I finished up as we started to leave, so I wrapped out the rest of my food to take home. I got back to the house, turned on two and half men and finished up.
No comments:
Post a Comment