I woke up Thursday morning at about 9:30am and started my
day with four eggs, fried with butter, on a bagel with my favorite Franks Red Hot. I washed that down with
a glass of chocolate milk and delicious toasty cinnamon bun from McDonald's.
Later that day, at about two in the afternoon, I went to Smash Burger with a couple of my
roommates. I ordered the Colorado Burger, topped with green chili peppers,
pepper jack cheese, onions, pickles, lettuce tomato and avocados. With my burger,
I ordered smash fries and my favorite
half Nutter-butter and Butterfingers milkshake with chocolate ice cream.
At about 5:30, our house cook Eddie put out dinner. My
favorite meal; Eddie spaghetti. I had meat lasagna on top of a large bead of
spaghetti and meatballs drenched in melted mozzarella.
My late snack was at around 1:00am Thursday morning. I went
to Wendy’s and ordered a simple Dave’s hot and juicy burger deluxe, chicken
nuggets and a frosty.
Friday I got up at 9:30 for work and didn’t have much time,
so I ate a bowl of cheerios, a banana and a little bit of left over spaghetti
from the night before.
I took my break at 2:30 and went back to kitchen to cook up
a Philly Cheese-steak. I added the classic steak, with shredded chicken, green peppers,
grilled onions and mushrooms topped in buffalo sauce finished with blue cheese.
I got home at 11pm Friday night, and heated up the left
overs from dinner. I had Eddie Chinese, which consists of his chicken stir-fry,
steamed rice, broccoli and Spring rolls, drenched in sweet and sour sauce.
I got up for work at 10am Saturday morning with no time for
breakfast. I got into work, opened up with our regular routines. It was about
eleven when I immediately fried up six buffalo and six Chipotle-Teriyaki wings
to inhale before customers came in. I got out of work at six and went to the
crimson and gold bar across the street to get dinner with a few of my friends. I
ordered the Mediterranean chicken burger, which has pesto, feta cheese, cucumber,
lettuce and tomato on a slowly toasted, warm hamburger bun.
I’m writing this blog post, it’s 9:46pm right now, Saturday night
and I’m having my childhood favorite animal crackers, grapes, and a brick of
triple creme, Brie cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment